Building Natural Links is always a preferred way to Improve Search Rankings for your website, But what about anchor text used in Link Building? Many SEO Webmasters are confused about whether to use same exact match anchor text multiple times to build links for a particular website’s page.
Previously, the method people used to get high rankings for a target keyword was to create multiple external links with the target keyword as an anchor text. Than Google released penguin Update, Since Penguin update was targeted to domains with too many exact match anchor text links, many SEO experts confused that with internal links.
Drawbacks for External Link building:
- High Percentage of Exact match Anchor text can Result in Penguin Penalty
- The exact match Anchor text doesn’t look Natural
- The exact match Anchor text doesn’t encourage users to click on a link
- Exact match Anchor text is a symbol of Link building activity
- Multiple Links with same exact match anchor text allows the crawler to crawl deeper
- Users find it easier to navigate through different pages of your website
- Average time on the website will improve
- The bounce rate of your website will improve